Monday, April 17, 2006

$50 Tournament

This Sunday, the 23rd of April, at 1:00 is our next tournament. It is a $50 buy-in, with $10 of that going towards bounties. We'll see how the bounties go for this tournament, it's a nice little twist, but we might not do them again until the year-end $80 tournament --- based on popular opinion of course.

I know many are going to try to do the $330 HPT event up at Thief River Falls, and good luck to you guys if you make it through to Sunday!

If you have not already received details, drop me a note and I can get them to you right away!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it's a $40+10, or a $50+10? I might be remembering it wrong, but I thought at the last bounty tournament you'd said it was a $50+10.

Eric

6:42 PM  
Blogger Corey Eslinger said...

$50 total.

The original plan was for a straight up $40 tournament, but decided to give the bounties another whirl, so it's now $40+$10.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home