Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Heading to Vegas!!!

Those big ol' jet wheels will leave the ground of Hector International at approximately 8:55 this Thursday evening and by midnight I should already have lost some money in Fabulous Las Vegas. With any luck, I can break even, as I have the past 2 times to Vegas.

Plans are to play a tournament somewhere in Vegas. $100 at the Orleans that draws about 220 participants is the one I'm leaning towards at this point. A couple sessions at the poker table for $1/$2 NL, and a couple sessions at a craps table, plus sports betting on the NBA, MLB, and Frozen Four (Where's Minnesota?) should provide for a fairly busy weekend. With any luck at one of the $1/$2 sessions, I may try out the $200 min/max game at the Bellagio ($2/$5 blinds). Or we could just drink in the bar and play video poker while watching our sports bets, lol.

Depending on how things go on Friday and Saturday, I could find myself killing time on the ski slopes NW of Vegas on Sunday, but that would be a stretch, as I would have a hard time getting that much ambition.

If anybody has any suggestions on what they have done that they like when they're out there, or anything else, let me know!

Hope to have good stories and pictures when I get back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey Eslinger said...

lmao ... and me with no drug testing to come back to ...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home