Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back from Vegas

Damn am I flippin' tired today ... And I slept more than I had ever slept in Vegas. I was never feeling 100%, but still. Anyways ---- Jim Tallakson chopped a poker tournament ($60 - 65 entries) for $712 and Roger Tangen hit a royal flush on the slots for $1,000 to make their weekend pretty good --- even if Roger did fall down an escalator, lol. Sports betting was pretty good to all of us and overall the weekend was another great weekend in Vegas, and of course, I can't wait to get back, lol.

Poker, however, was being a bitch to me again, so I pretty much avoided that. I would get JJ cracked by A2, KK cracked, flopped straights cracked and whatever else. In other words, the poker gods were not with me, so I did not test their patience this weekend, lol.

Other things happened too, but as we all know the saying ... What happened in Vegas --- NEVER HAPPENED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home