Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Political Rants

Everybody realizes this is for the most part, a poker blog, but it is also a blog for myself as well. And because my mind works in absolutely mysterious ways, I'm going to put a few political topics up, after all, it is the season!

I am actually going to try to present the topic journalistically, and have no political affiliation. This does not mean that I won't necessarily support one side of the issue, but merely give differing views, as seen through my eyes, of different sides of the argument.

Maybe it gets people to think about the different topics, maybe it just helps my inner demons. Either way, you can review them, pass over them, comment on them, ridicule me, slam me, or ignore me. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home